Gorrel was originally founded by Stig Torbjorn Gorrel in 1985 and in 2011 was acquired by the Walters Group. Our new Headquarters in Bristol together with our regional workshops and our home-based mobile plant engineers ensures we maintain a reliable and efficient fleet at all times.
As a highly reputable plant rental company Gorrel has excellent long standing relationships with all of the premium brand suppliers across the UK such as Volvo, Komatsu, Caterpillar and Sennebogen.
Our extensive fleet includes :
- Loading shovels (10T to 100T)
- Material Handers 9 to 20 metre reach
- Articulated Dump Trucks with 25 – 50 tonne load capacity
- Rigid Dump Trucks with 40 – 100 tonne load capacity
- Hydraulic excavators in a range of 8 – 300 tonne capacities many with specialist attachments
- Dozers (16T to 50T)
- Self Propelled Compaction Equipment
As part of the Walters Group we can offer a full range of services, products, backup and sales within our sector of expertise.